Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Geneva Cruz’ Message To Rhian Ramos!


GENEVA CRUZ

KC Montero’s ex wife Geneva Cruz gave a message to Rhian Ramos.

What message did Geneva says about Rhian? Is it bad or good message? Is she has someone new in her life right now? What she will do next?


In the latest celebrity update, Geneva Cruz gave a message to KC Montero’s currently dating Rhian Ramos.

“Sana, alagaan niya ang tatay ng anak ko at mahalin ng lubusan. I only want KC to be happy. He seems very happy so that makes me happy too. I have no unsolicited advice for Rhian since she got herself a ‘great man’,” Geneva said.

 Meanwhile, Geneva also admitted that she having a crush but she’s taking her time.

“I’m crushing on ‘someone’ but I don’t really need a man in my life right now. I know that a good one will come along because I’m not looking. But whoever he is, he will come into my life when I least expect it. Sana yung crush ko ngayon, but it really isn’t a priority right now,” she said

On the other hand, Geneva would rather give her full attention on her upcoming album.

                “Dun ko gusting ibuhos ang attention ko ngayon,” she relates.

However, she is not giving up hope.

“I know God has someone out there for me.And when he thinks I’m ready to be in a relationship again, He will give it to me,” she said.

In fact, KC Montero has practically stood as the father of Heaven, Geneva’s son by Paco Arespacochaga throughout the time they were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...