Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4minute’s HyunA Plans on Being A More Responsible Adult


HyunA

4minute’s HyunA revealed her plans now that she’s become a legal adult in South Korea.

What are HyunA’s plans? Did she receive any gifts?

In the latest celebrity update, HyunA celebrates of her twenty days prior to ‘Coming of Age Day’.

“I want to become more mature adult, and carry out my duties responsibly. I was surprised that my parents wanted to celebrate Coming of Age day… Rather than doing things I haven’t done before, I 
want to focus on doing things more confidently,” she stated.

When HyunA asked about if she received any presents for her ‘Coming of Age Day,’ she says, “I received flowers, perfume, and a bag from my fans.”
            
            “I want to celebrate the day with my members in a café,” she added.

In the meantime, the girls of 4minute have already wrapped up activities for their 3rd mini-album ‘Volume Up’, as well as they are also planning to focus more on solo and international activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...