Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2012

2NE1 Released Minzy & Park Bom’s “I Love You” Audio Teasers!


2NE1: BOM, MINZY, CL AND DARA

2NE1 released an audio teaser of Dara and CL for their upcoming digital single ‘I Love You’ on SBS’ Inkigayo.

Check out 2NE1’s audio teaser of Minzy and Park Bom’s part in their upcoming digital single ‘I Love You’ below!

In the latest celebrity update, the teasers for 2NE1’s Minzy and Park Bom have been revealed after releasing the ‘I LOVE YOU’ teaser for Dara and CL.

‘I Love You’ is labeled as electro-pop by the pint-sized beauty. The track has a mellower vibe than many of 2NE1’s preceding title songs but it is still remains the signature feels of a 2NE1 track.

All over the world is getting more and more excited to hear the final product.

So stay tune for the full track and MV update!

3rd audio teaser featuring Minzy:





4th audio teaser featuring Park Bom:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...