Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Tearfully Leaves American Idol!


JENNIFER LOPEZ

Another Judge of American Idol Jennifer Lopez announces she is quitting the show a day after Steven Tyler bowed out.

Check out what Jennifer Lopez said on leaving American Idol and when it will be back below!

In the latest celebrity update, ‘American Idol’ is losing another judge. Jennifer Lopez called in to ‘AI’ host Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS FM morning show on Friday to say she will be also bowing out too after Steven Tyler announced his exit on Thursday July 12, 2012.

“I honestly feel like just the time has come that I have to get back to doing the other things that I do that I’ve put kind of on hold because I love ‘Idol’ so much,” Jennifer told Ryan.

The star said making the decision to leave was heartbreaking.

“Even last year when I had to make the decision, it was super tough… I felt like for six months it was fine, but then to go back and do it again was like, oh God – I have my movies and my music. It gets just more complicated… it started feeling like it was a lot. Something has to give. That’s where I am right now,” she said.

J.Lo joined the FOX hit for Season 10 and she will be leaving on great terms and will be happy to return when needed – just not for every show.

“No matter what you guys need over there, I’m always gonna be there. I feel like there’s just that tie there,” she told Ryan.

Meanwhile, Steven announced he would not return as an “Idol” judge for the show’s upcoming twelfth season according to the previous reports on AccessHollywood.com.

“After some long… hard… thoughts… I’ve decided it’s time for me to let go of mistress ‘American Idol’ before she boils my rabbit. I strayed from my first love, Aerosmith, and I’m back – but instead of begging on my hands and knees, I’ve got two fists in the air and I’m kicking the door open with my band,’ he said in a statement released to Access Hollywood on Thursday.

In fact, American Idol returns to FOX in January 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...