Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Mandy Moore Collaborated With Ryan Adams On Her 7th Album!


MANDY MOORE & RYAN ADAMS

Mandy Moore is set to record her upcoming studio album with her husband Ryan Adams.

Is it really true that Mandy and Ryan will be collaborating? Is it possible that they be the next Jay-Z and Beyonce? When Moore’s album released?

Check out Mandy Moore’s announcement about her upcoming studio album below!

In the latest celebrity update, the couple, who married in March 2009, are set to work together on Moore’s seventh studio album.

Moore already shares her plans for her upcoming album to CBS News.

“I’m probably going to work with my husband on this album. I’m not sure necessarily in what capacity, but we’ve been writing a little bit together. He has a studio, so I definitely want to make my record there,” she told CBS News.

Moore also admitted that her husband inspires her and she’s very happy on what’s going in her life right now.

“He certainly inspires me. There’s tremendous influence right now around the house – from the music I’ve been introduced to and, being very happy and in a healthy, happy relationship. I think that still garners a lot of material to write about,” as she continues.

Furthermore, the album is going to be recorded later this year and will be the follow-up to Moore’s 2009 album ‘Amanda Leigh’.

Moore added that she thinks her upcoming album will be more “intense and emotional”. She has been hoping her album will be released by the end of 2012 or early in 2013. She also decided to focus more on her music career after appearing in a few of roles and movies.

“I like to have my plate as full as possible. I also try to be picky and choosy and find things that are going to help you grow and evolve and challenge you,” Moore revealed about taking on both music and acting.

Meanwhile, Moore’s husband Ryan Adams released his 13th studio album ‘Ashes & Fire’ last year and is currently putting the finishing touches to his latest ‘Live After Deaf’ boxset’ of live recordings.

Are you looking forward to new music by Mandy Moore? Well, stay tune for more information about her latest album!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe she used to be a 90's "bubble gum" type singer. She's come a long way and I really respect her for the choices she's made.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...