Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2012

2NE1 Releases ‘I Love You’ Music Video!


2NE1: DARA, MINZY, CL, BOM

After a long anticipation, the 2NE1 has finally comeback with their latest digital single ‘I Love You’!

What Dara feels when her hair shaved? And what other members of 2NE1 say about Dara’s new hairstyle? What can we expect on the MV ‘I Love You’ of 2NE1?

Well, check out the MV of 2NE1 and reactions of Dara’s hairstyle below!

In the latest celebrity update, For Blackjacks and Kpop fans all over the world, it’s time to celebrate the return of 2NE1!

2NE1 has finally released their most anticipated music video of ‘I Love You’, a track that is dubbed as ‘electro pop’, showing a new fierce yet sexy transformation of the girls. The song deviates a bit from their previous releases with mellower vibe and producer Teddy experimenting with new sounds but it’s still a formula that works for the girls.

Meanwhile, Dara revealed that she shed tears as she shaved the side of her head for her dramatic hairstyle change.



“When I was getting my head shaved, the feeling of sorrow just crept up and started tearing… I just did it without thinking through it for we decided that a new transformation was needed while in the midst of rehearsing. It was my first time getting my head shaved and I thought to myself that maybe this is how men who shaved their heads to go off to the military feel,” Dara stated during an interview held at YG Entertainment’s headquarters.

“At first, the stylist unni told me to do it. I was going to do it at first but I just couldn’t get myself to go through with it. Seeing Dara unni cry, my heart was heavy… I was going to do it at first, but I was scared of looking too strong so I had nominated the pretty Dara unni,” CL added.

On the other hand, Dara also revealed that shaving her head is no longer bothering her.

“My hair grows fast, so this is already the third time I’ve had to get it shaved. Now I don’t have any lingering emotions about it,” Dara said.

In fact, 2NE1 will be performing their first comeback stage on Sunday July 08, 2012 at SBS’ Inkigayo.

Check out the long awaited music video for ‘I Love You’ below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...