Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Kris Aquino No Longer Part Of MMFF Entry!


KRIS AQUINO
The Kapamily TV host-actress Kriz Aquino backed out of starring in the Vice Ganda-Wemm Deramas comedy film.

Who will take her place? Why she backed off?

Check out Kris Aquino’s reason for backing out in “Sisteraka” below!

In the latest celebrity update, Kris Aquino shared that she will be no longer be part of the Metro Manila Film Festival movie “Sistereka” with Vice Ganda.

“backed out from the movie, after realizing I cannot work 7 days a week without affecting my other projects. Aside from the daily talk show ‘Kris TV’ and ‘Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw,” she tweeted on Sunday September 23, 2012.

Kris added that the most important to her is take care of her voice since she’s a talk show host.

“If u remember I lost my voice the other week & realized I can’t possibly work 7 days a wk & not have all my projects suffer. In the past my talk show was always the 1 that suffered because of my “acting” dreams. More than anything else, I am a talk show host & I can’t be effective w/ no voice,” she said.

Kris started taping her latest television series “Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw” with Robin Padilla and Anne Curtis. She also be back on another season of “Pilipinas Got Talent”.

“Our teleserye Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw has a story so close to my heart, about family, about sisters, & what toll cancer takes not just for the victim but for all those she loves. I made difficult choices but I have peace in my heart. Growing up means accepting I’m not superwoman, and realizing just how blessed I am to have what’s here & now,” she noted.

In fact, the movie “Sisteraka” is Star Cinema and Viva Films’ entry to the 38th MMFF. It also stars Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla.

Meanwhile, it is confirmed that Ai AI Delas Alas will be taking Kris place in “Sisteraka”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...