Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Jessica Lowndes: ‘I Wish I was Gay’ Video Premiere

Jessica Lowndes
Photo By: Wikipedia

The Canadian actress and Singer Jessica Lowndes, best known as Adrianna Tate-Duncan on TV series ‘90210’ had a special new single with a video premiere for everyone today.

After a huge success in her acting career, it seems like Jessica Lowndes are going to level up and show case her other talent in the singing career.

Do you think Jessica Lowndes has what it takes to be a singer? What do you think of her new single ‘I Wish I was Gay’?

Well Just find out here by watching her latest video 'I wish I Was Gay'...

In the latest celebrity updates and video updates, Jessica Lowndes released a video for her new hot single called ‘I Wish I was Gay’ and she shared to Just Jared about this video.

This is my first solo music video and I am excited to debut it. The video is about a girl who finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her ans she’s not going to let him get away with it. I love this song because everybody knows what it’s like to have their heartbroken.”

The 23 years old Jessica Lowndes gets vengeance on an ex-boyfriend all the way through burlesque in the video.

So if you like this song grabs a copy because Jessica’s new single will be available on iTunes starting today November 11, 2011. Enjoy!

As you can remember in music updates, 90210 actress also recently interviewed on OK! TV about her upcoming album and released some songs this year. She revealed to OK! TV that she just finishing her album in United Kigdom before that she was teamed up with Jeremy Amelin in the new single ‘Undone’ as well, which premiered through online on April 29, 2011 then the song released on May 23, 2011 worldwide.

Not so far, Lowndes also released her first debut single ‘Fool’ on iTunes in mid-late of 2011.

Well, Good Luck to your music career and we wish you all the best!

Here is the Video of Jessica Lowndes 'I Wish I Was Gay': (courtesy of Justjared)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...