Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

Robert Pattinson Almost Quit Hollywood

Robert Pattinson almost quit acting.

The British actor Robert Pattinson has turn out to be one of Hollywood’s most bankable movie famous people since his get higher to fame in The Twilight Saga.

But did you know that Pattinson is almost quit Hollywood or lets say he almost give up acting before finding his fame in the movie Twilight franchise.

What is the reason why he almost decides to stop acting?

According to the latest celebrity updates, the muscular actor, who plays vampire Edward Cullen, has been convinced that being in films isn’t such a awful career after all.

“I’m still trying to figure out where I am but it’s been fun. I didn’t even know if I was going to continue acting before this happened. I have much more drive and passion for it than I ever did before.” He said.

Pattinson also recently admitted that he always worried he doesn’t fulfill ecpectations.

            “After the last one comes out, you can kind of have two failures, and theyd better be low budget failures, because if you have one big-budget failure, you’re pretty much done in this environment. It’s different from Kristen, for example. She doesn’t think about it like that at all, because she grew up gradually, doing independent movies and stepping up the ladder, whereas I was doing progressively smaller movies in England after ‘Harry Potter.’ I’m not just another actor who’s around a jobbing. When you hire me for a job, you’re hiring me. I’m not this ‘thing’ that’s supposed to be something and if you then don’t fulfill that expectation, what the f*** are you?”

In the meantime, Robert also confesses that he is eager to be seen as further than just the guy from the twilight franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...