Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Mariah Carey Shows New Sexy Figure

Mariah Carey Cover in US Weekly
Photo by JustJared

Mariah Carey is the celebrity guest in the Tuesday edition of ‘The Rosie show’ after a long time since we see her in interviews or even in a show.

In this time Carey shows her whole new figure subsequent to her post-baby body shape according to the latest celebrity update.

The sexy figure of Mariah Carey is back? Or not? What’s new in her body?

The 42 year old Mariah Carey dropped 70 pounds since she gave birth to her twins Moroccan and Monroe in April. She loss of her water weight and she also listen to her new employer Jenny Craig for her diet routine.

Carey shared that losing such a big amount of water weight place her on a path to the spectacular weight loss.

“In the beginning, when I first had the babies, I had so much edema… water and swelling most pregnant woman has that just in their feet. One day I was doing my thank-you notes and I noticed it started rising up the leg, so I had edema… I didn’t think I would ever be the same person. The first week, I lost 40 lbs… of just water, It was just water, initially.” The vision of love singer said.

However, the time Carey started to program of Jenny Craig, she lost 30 lbs of weight and that’s what they intend to be lost.

The most important thing is not her new sexy figure but the real issue is her health. She learned from this situation and she felt vulnerable like she never felt in her life.

Carey also shows her new sexy figure in the cover of US Weekly for the latest issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...