Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rihanna got in trouble for going TOPLESS


Rihanna on the Video Shoot 

The Barbadian R&B recording artist Rihanna runs wild in wheat field while shooting her upcoming video “We Found Love.”

In the latest celebrity update, the good girl gone bad Rihanna decided to take off her bikini top however, the Irish farmer was not too pleased about it.

“I felt it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did.” The farmer from Bangor, County Down, told the BBC.

The Irish farmer Alan Graham admitted that he didn’t have any clue who’s the singer was when he gave the progress for the 23 year old Grammy winner and her crew to shoot on his property and he spoke to Rihanna after the incident and also both parties politely shook hands.

“I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God and a greater dress code, apparently.” The Irish Farmer insisted.

“There were no hard feelings I had a conversation with Rihanna; we shook hands; we parted company on good terms. I found her very gracious, and I hope she understands where I’m coming from. I wish her well,” he added.

Meanwhile, Rihanna was back filming again in Belfast on Tuesday September 27, 2011.

Everything will be alright if you make a good conversation and understanding…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...