Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rihanna Still A Chris Brown Fan

Rihanna cover for Esquire

The Barbadian R&B singer-songwriter Rihanna has been proclaimed one of the sexiest women living on Planet Earth according to Esquire magazine.

In the latest celebrity update, Rihanna is the latest cover star for women’s magazine ‘Esquire’ for the month of November 2011. We can see that she is really sexy and hot because she always wears a little or a short clothing. Even though she was declared the sexiest woman breathing on earth and she was assault by then-boyfriend Chris Brown, She is still a Chris Brown fan.

The 23 year old Rihanna gave a surprisingly comments about Chris Brown and their relationship ended violently in 2009. She already let go of the past resentment.

“It’s incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he’s putting out. I’m a fan of his stuff. I’ve always been a fan. Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I’ve put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger. I’m really excited to see the breakthrough he’s had in his career. I would never wish anything horrible for him never. I never have.” She told the magazine.

So what do you think of Rihanna’s comment about Chris Brown? Are you agree that Rihanna is the sexiest woman alive?

 Check out a video of Rihanna’s Esquire cover shoot below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...