Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian Mean The World To Me

Demi Lovato
Photo By: Just Jared Jr.

The American singer Demi Lovato was honored to have two beautiful friends Selena Gomez and Kim Kardashian and shewas so thankful for their untiring support during her time in the rehab.

In the latest celebrity update, the young singer Lovato was spotted behind her wheels and towards to her home after she had a great dinner with friends at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Friday night September 30, 2011.

Meanwhile, the 19 year old Lovato’s thrid album landed in the No. 4 spot on the Billboard 200 charts this week and it becomes the second-biggest debut of the week. It’s a special achievement for Demi because this time around it is different for her.

In the recently celebrity update, Demi speaks about her new album “Unbroken” to Billboard.com.

“This one is a little different. I took a long time on this album, and I’ve been on such a journey over the past year that it just feels awesome to be able to release music that I’ve worked really hard on, and now that to release music that I’ve worked really hard on, and now that it’s done well on the chart it feels even better.” She said.

Demi Lovato also added of the support that she received from fans, friends and family with special mentioning with the two close friends, who’s been affect her personal life.

“I feel like there are some people that you’re friends with that talk to you on Twitter or you texts, but the people that are really there for me are the people that were there for me when I went into treatment. The people that were calling me while I was in there were Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez. Those girls, they meant the world to me. They still do.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...