|AI AI DELAS ALAS|
The Play date and the Sales Monitoring Committee has been released the MMFF’s three-day box office figure list.
According to the latest celebrity update, The 2011 Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) was already released the early box-office hit movies and registered gross earnings of P245.6 Million for only three days nationwide from December 25 up to December 27, 2011. It is 11 percent higher than the last year gross.
This is the following breakdown has been released as of the gross earnings per official entry:
- Enteng ng Ina Mo (Vic Sotto and Ai Ai Delas Alas) – P91.8 Million
- Panday 2 (Sen. Bong Revilla and Marian Rivera) – P51.5 Million
- Segunda Mano (DingDong Dantes, Kris Aquino and Angelica Panganiban – P46.9 Million
- Shake, Rattle & Roll 13 (Eugene Domingo, Maricar Reyes and Kathryn Bernardo) – p22.7 Million
- My HouseHusband: Ikaw Na! (Judy Ann Santos & Ryan Agoncillo) – P20.8 Million
- Manila kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story (Jeorge ‘E.R.’ Estregan and Phillip Salvador) – P7.9 Million
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Paulo Avelino and Lovi Poe) – P4 Million.