Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Mo Twister Speaks Out on The Controversial Video

MO TWISTER AND RHIAN RAMOS
PHOTO BY: INQUIRER

After the break up controversial between DJ Mo Twister and Rhian Ramos, another controversial has been published and became viral. It is not like an ordinary story or something but it was a shocking revelation on the side of Mo Twister.


In December 02, 2011, a confession video of Mo Twister has been leaked and posts it on YouTube. The video showed Mo tearfully sad on his ex-girlfriend Rhain Ramos’ alleged abortion and heartbreak over their failed relationship. 

In the video, Mo Twister had spoken hatred that Rhian was theoretically required to abort their baby because of the demands of her job as an actress and a promising star of the network.

So after a few hours have been posted on YouTube, GMA Network will file charges against Mo for his malicious and false imputations against the network in his video.

In the latest celebrity update, Mo Twister writes on his Twitter page and said that he had nothing to do with the uploading of the video yesterday (Friday) afternoon December 02, 2011. He also declared that the file had been erased from his computer he had sold and furthermore, the person who have his computers had ‘repaired’ and un erased his files then uploaded on YouTube, entitled ‘RepairedMovie.mov’ by the username ‘PrettyJenny55.’

“I know I sold many of my things including computers that I had erased. Apparently, someone ‘repaired’ the erased files/hard drive and uploaded some personal files of mine.”

The 34 year old TV host requested to stop spreading them on public for the people have his personal files.

“I appeal to whoever is in possession of my personal files to refrain from uploading anything further.”

However, DJ Mo gave an apology for the video and he will be postponing his departure going to New York on Monday or extended to clear this issue

“I feel terrible about it. I was supposed to leave for New York tomorrow but I’ll stay until Monday, or later, in order to help clear or answer some of the questions, as well as investigate how someone may have retrieved my erased files.”

“One thing is clear, I loved Rhian very much and what we went through traumatized me, as other recent incidents have. I’ve been getting professional help to cope with the loss but I have now decided to try to heal outside of the Philippines instead. I’m not sure how long that will be. I’m sorry again.”

Meanwhile, Rhian only find out when she gets the video and she was on her taping when it was posted on YouTube. She still keeps her silence about it but according to the sources, she is not allowed to make further statements rather than the netwrok’s lawyers will be her representatives as her spokesperson.

So what do you think about this issue? What do you think about this video?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...