Thursday, September 19, 2013

TV5 Still Wants Ryan Agoncillo!

Weeks after Ryan’s contract with TV5 has expired, the Kapatid network wants to negotiate a new contract with him.

Is TV5 already talked to Ryan Agoncillo regarding his contract? What’s TV5 plans for Ryan’s career?

Excited to know more about Ryan Agoncillo? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, the network’s Chief Entertainment Content Officer Wilma Galvante announced this to the press in the presence of TV5 president Noel Lorenzana.

“Hindi naming napakita ang new programs sa kanya. Hindi natuloy ang pag-uusap kasi nagkasakit siya (he had a bout with dengue),” she said.

Galvante added that Ryan’s reality show, “Talentandong Pinoy,” which wrapped up weeks ago, will return for a new season, contrary to what was previously reported, when Ryan lamented the supposed cancellation of the program.

                “Talentado was not axed. It will come back with a new season, hopefully with Ryan,” she said.

Galvante added that Ryan and wife Judy Ann Santos are slated to do a project under the Kapatid network’s movie arm but the network has not offered Judy Ann a TV contract.

Meanwhile, The talk show “Face To Face” did fold up and the main host Amy Perez will be back but this time with Gelli De Belen in a new show with a similar mass-based format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...