Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Seungri Talks About His Japanese Scandal On Incarnation!

BIG BANG'S SEUNGRI
Big Bang’s Seungri talked about his infamous Japanese scandal on ‘Incarnation’!

What did Seungri say about it? Why now?

Excited to know what Seungri says? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, Seungri came out to talk what really happened during the scandal.
“I came onto the show because I thought I should let the public know about what happened during the scandal,” he said.

Sungri stated that the scandal is the first time in history that and idol became the center of it. The tabloid he was published is very famous in Japan and also famous people are only written on it. He was shocked but he thinks that many people think he was became an adult.

“It was the first time in history that an idol became the center of scandal like that. The magazine/tabloid I was published in is very famous. They don’t even bother to talk about anyone who isn’t famous. It was my first scandal, but it was so big. I was bit scared and shocked. I think a lot of people started to think I was an adult because of that scandal,” he stated.

Meanwhile, Seungri doesn’t have the power to stop it on publishing because it is printed in the magazine a week beforehand and not on the internet.

“To be honest, I was told about it being printed in the magazine a week beforehand. It’s not printed on the internet, but printed at a factory. So I couldn’t stop it even if I knew,” he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...