Pages

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Sam Milby WOOS Mestiza Star!

SAM MILBY AND JESSY MENDIOLA
After having a crush on Shaina Magdayao, Sam confirmed he’s courting a girl 9 years his junior.

Who’s the new girl of Sam? Who’s Sam’s apple of the eye?

Excited to know more about Sam Milby’s new inspiration? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, Sam Milby has a new inspiration in Jessy Mendiola, who he has been pursuing for two weeks now.

                “Nililigawan ko si Jessy,” he said.

In fact, Sam worked with Jessy in an episode of “MMK (Maalaala Mo Kaya)” and he says that he likes Jessy’s simplicity.

“She’s aware. I did let her know my intentions, yes. I like her. She’s beautiful. I like her simplicity. Hindi siya maarte,” she said.

The Kapamilya actor doesn’t want to make an issue out of their nine years age gap since he believes Jessy’s actions and thinking show that she is more mature than her age.

“I think a lot of times she’s misunderstood too. Masyado siyang bata but for me she’s mature for her age. I can’t say na I know her that well but the times that I’ve hung out with her have been fun,” he said.

On the other hand, Mendiola also revealed that she sees nothing wrong if they are getting to know each other since they’re both single. The actress was linked to her former “Paraiso” co-star Matteo Guidicelli, while Sam declared he admires Shaina Magdayao. Jessy’s previous relationship was with JM de Guzman.

“Pero we go out lang naman and hang. Nothing super serious since alam niya priority ko ang career ko. He’s a very sweet and nice guy so I don’t want to close any doors naman and why not let him get the chance na makilala ako and ganoon din ako sa kanya. Let’s see how it goes na lang,” Jessy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...