Pages

Friday, June 08, 2012

4Minute’s HyunA Admits She Originally Wanted to Become an Actress!


4MINUTE'S HYUNA

4minute’s HyunA was a star guest on ‘Beatles Code 2’ and shared that her first dream is to be an actress rather than to be a singer or a dancer.

What happened and she didn’t pursue her acting career? Did HyunA’s parents support her? How she learns to dance?

In the latest celebrity update, 4minute’s HyunA admitted on the June 7th episode of Mnet ‘Beatles Code 2’ that she originally wanted to become an actress and she even tried out at more than 50 different acting auditions since 7 years old.

                “I began auditioning when I was 7 years old,” HyunA said.

The 20 years old singer  told her parents she wanted to act and then her parents gave their fully love and support as much as they could.

“When you try out for acting auditions, you actually have to show them special talents. You have to sing, dance, or show them your ‘aegyo’, but I never had anything prepared so I failed all 50 times,” she explained.

After her failed auditions, HyunA decided to try dancing and when she went to college she learns how to break dance.

“I decided that I needed to try out this thing called dance, and when I went to college and saw these oppas B-boying. They looked so fresh and cool,” she said.

When HyunA started how to learn to dance, she decided to tried for JYP Entertainment and she nailed it for only one audition.

“I started dancing and tried out for JYP, and I was accepted after just one audition. I think dance suits me well,” she said.

Meanwhile, a former SES member Shoo, who also a guest on the episode along with HyunA, surprised everyone by sharing that her basketball player husband Lim Hyo Sung was a very big fan of HyunA.

HYUNA ON BEATLES CODE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...