Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2012

John Mayer Felt Humiliated By Taylor Swift’s ‘Dear John’!


JOHN MAYER

The American recording artist pretty sure that the ‘Dear John’ by Taylor Swift was all about him and he felt humiliated.

Why he feels that way? Is it really bad? What else he can say about it? Well Check out the Dear John Song by Taylor Swift below!

In the latest celebrity update, John Mayer was interviewed in the Rolling Stone and he took seriously about Taylor’s ‘Dear John’ song.

In fact, Swift has never revealed her aim in the sarcastic song ‘Dear John’ but John Mayer is very sure about it that the song is meant for him and he doesn’t think that’s cool.

Mayer learned about Swift’s feelings directly from her song and he called “Dear John” cheap songwriting and said it made him feel terrible and he didn’t deserve it according to his Rolling Stone interview.

“I’m pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that. It was a really lousy thing for her to do. I never got an email. I never got a phone call. I was really caught off guard, and it really humiliated me at a time when I’d already been dressed down. I mean, how you feel if, at the lowest you’ve ever been, someone kicked you even lower?” he said.

Taylor Swift’s song appeared on her 2010 multiplatinum “Speak Now” album takes down her former beau. It was released shortly after Mayer went on a two-year hiatus subsequently his controversial and received negative reviews after his interviews with “Playboy” and “Rolling Stone,” which he spoke explicitly about his former girlfriend Jessica Simpson’s bedroom skills, took what seemed to be shots at another famous ex  Jennifer Aniston and used N-word. He apologizes after that.

However Swift never confirmed that the pair dated and whenever she was asked about it she refused to say that song was about Mayer.

“There are things that were little nuances of the relationship, little hints. Everyone will know, so I don’t have to send out emails on this one,” Swift said.

Mayer also takes issue with “Dear John” as musician and thinks that Taylor abuses her talent.

“I will say as a songwriter that I think it’s kind of cheap song writing. I know she’s the biggest in the world, and I’m not trying to sink anybody ‘s ship, but I think it’s abusing your talent to rub your hands together and go, ‘Wait till he gets a load of this!’ That’s bullsh-t,” he said.

 Here is the audio clip of 'Dear John' by Taylor Swift:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...