Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Emma Stone Reveals Past Panic Attacks!


EMMA STONE

Emma Stone says in her interview with Vogue magazine that the problem ‘immobilized’ her as a kid and came back during her latest film shoots.

What triggered this to come back?

In the latest celebrity update, Emma Stone opens up in Vogue magazine about her past panic attacks and came back during the shoot of ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’.

As we all know that the Hollywood actress may have risen to fame since ‘The Help’ up to her latest film ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ but in the July issue of Vogue, she reveals she turned isolated as a kid thanks to panic attacks. She suffered from it at the age of eight.

“I was kind of immobilized by it. I didn’t want to go to my friends’ house or hang out with anybody, and nobody really understood,” she tells the magazine.

Stone’s parents put her in a therapy but she eventually found something else that helped her through acting. At the age 11 she started getting involved in improve comedy and then the experience changer her life forever.

“It gave me a sense of purpose. I wanted to make people laugh. Comedy was my sport. It taught me how to roll with the punches. Failure is the exact same as success when t comes to comedy because it just keeps coming. It never stops,” she explains.

EMMA STONE


However, Emma’s panic attacks haven’t stop and it still causing pain until now and then. It occurs during her latest famous scene in “Crazy, Stupid, Love,” where Ryan Gosling lifts her up high above his head ballroom-style ala “Dirty Dancing,”

While shooting ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, she took a different and unusual approach to avoid the attacks by baking.

“I think I felt really out of control of my surroundings. I was just baking all the time. There were stacks of things in the kitchen that nobody could possibly go through. It seemed like it made me feel, if I put these in, I’ll know what the outcome is… I was over baking,” the 32 year old explains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...