Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Iza Calzado Dating Non-Showbiz Guy


IZA CALZADO
A few months after she switched home networks, the actress Iza Calzado will star in her first Kapamilya TV series.

Did Iza Calazado make the right move? Who is her latest inspiration? What is her 1st soap opera project with ABS-CBN? Does she prefer non-showbiz guys rather than actors?

In the latest celebrity update, Iza Calzado has a new inspiration, a non-showbiz guy, but she didn’t reveal the name and its background.

“I’m dating someone,” she admitted at the press launch of Myra-E’s Holistic Skin Care campaign in White Space.

Iza also added that despite a busy schedule, it should always find time for love.

“Kami ni Eula Valdes, lagging may time. Kahit lima pa ang pelikula mo at may playpa, msisingitan ng love life. Love makes the world go round,” Iza joked around.
Iza is open for anything either showbiz or non-showbiz.

“Wala din naming gusting magpadala sa set ko ng bulaklak, so okay lang. Wala naming nanliligaw ng taga-showbiz. Walang lumalapit,” she said.

Meanwhile, Iza is very happy and proud of her age even if she is turning 30 this year.

“I’m turning 30 this year and I wouldn’t trade this from being 20. Sobrang nae-excite ako kasi feel so better about myself and I feel na I’m in a better place in most aspects of my life. But beyond that I’ve also been blessed with experiences and people that help me become better person,” she said.

The actress has already learned to accept herself and embrace her flaws.

“Marami naman nakakaalam na I used to be big, It’s been really a struggle for me to embrace my flaws and everything,” she replied.

Iza Calzado is very excited for her upcoming projects with her new home network ABS-CBN. She will be having an upcoming soap opera “Kahit Puso’y Masugatan” along with Mr. Gabby Concepcion, Andi Eigenmann and Jake Cuenca.

“Matagal ko nang gusting Makita ang sarili kong katrabaho sila. Kumbaga, gusto kong makatrabaho ang mga nasa ABS-CBN, mga Kapamilya. Ngayon, mararamdaman ko na. This will be my first series sa ABS-CBN,” Iza relates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...