Pages

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Celebrity And Their Workout Routine!

JAKE CUENCA, ANNE CURTIS & MATTEO GUIDICELLI
Want to know how to have toned bodies like those of Jake Cuenca, Anne Curtis and Matteo Guidicelli?

What makes them sexy? How to get celebrity-like bodies? Want Annes Curtis’s abs? What about Nikki Gil’s well-shaped legs?

Excited to know their routine? Well Check out their story below!

In the latest celebrity update, Celebrities tell us their workout routine. The next step is to follow suit of course. Get your beast mode on!

Do you know that exercise has been part of Daniel Matsunaga’s life since he was 14 years old. He does football, futsal, boxing, two hours of gym workout, and swimming. He also does basketball, biking and running to that list. Is there any work out that this actor doesn’t do?

DANIEL MATSUNAGA


Anne Curtis learns to swim first before she used to run. She also does Pilates and basic gym workout. She feels so lucky that ‘Showtime’ starts at a later time because she can work out in the morning.

                “I recently started learning how to swim. Before I used to run,” Anne shares.

ANNE CURTIS


Nikki Gil’s routine is going to the gym, free weight, run and the bike.

                “I go to the gym, that’s it. Free weights, I run and I bike, she said.

NIKKI GIL


The 22 years old Matteo Guidicelli may have already found his passion in being a tri-athlete.

“I do triathlons, I train a lot. I train hard. There’s this quote that says ‘Train insane or remain the same’ and that’s what I do,” he says.

MATTEO GUIDICELLI


Jake Cuenca is a self-confessed gym buff. For some people, they get tired after working out but it’s quite the contrary for Jake.

“I work out every day and it’s kind of a routine for me already. It wakes me up and it energizes me,” he says.

JAKE CUENCA


The hot model Vince Ferraren routines is running stairs of his condo building! He also believes in lifting heavy weights and eating clean.

VINCE FERRAREN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...