Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Is Billy Crawford Gay?

BILLY CRAWFORD
The fallout from the Billy Crawford and Nikki Gil break-up continues. Now, there’s a rumor that Billy is gay and this is the reason of their break-up?

Is it true that Billy really gay? How true is it? Is this the reason of their break-up?

Excited to know more about this story? Well, check out the story below!

A day after Billy’s live revelation interview on ‘The Buzz,’ some people have come up with different theories regarding to the break-up of Nikki-Billy. One is having a third party with Coleen Garcia and the other one is that Billy is gay.

Some of the people point directly to the some statement of Billy’s interview on ‘The Buzz’ and quote it:

                “Nawawala ako. I’m very lost, very confused. Walang kinalaman si Nikki. It all boils down to me.”

“Nakalimutan ko I’m the one who’s completely lost and I’m searching. I asked her this, you know, give me that chance to find myself cuz it’s very difficult.”

“But I learned that importante pala na mahanap mo ‘yung sarili mo muna. I think kung maligaya ka, mas medaling magpaligaya ng ibang tao. And hindi ko s’ya, in later part of our relationship hindi ko s’ya napaligays, nasaktan ko s’ya. And she’s an amazing person, Tito Boy.”

Meanwhile, some people think that the speculation that Billy is gay is nonsense, this writer also understands why some people arrived at that conclusion. Billy’s interview may have been long yet it was rather unclear. As the outcome, people had to read between the lines to satisfy or to answer their questions in their head.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...