Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Henry To Promote New Song ‘1-4-3 (I Love You)’ With Amber!

AMBER AND HENRY
Henry will be returning with a new version of a song included in the same mini album that held ‘Trap’.

When the song will be re-released? What can we expect to the re-release song?

Excited to know more about this song? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, the song ‘1-4-3 (I Love You) will be re-released as a digital single on Friday August 23, 2013.

In fact, 1-4-3 (I Love You) is a dazzling and lively electro-pop piece written by Henry’s composing team NoizeBank, and is about the literary differences a man clumsy at Korean experiences as he comes to love a Korean woman.

‘1-4-3’ is a code that means ‘I love you’, in use from the number of letters in the words.

Meanwhile, F(x)’s Amber will be featuring her voice in the new version of ‘1-4-3 (I love you), and she will also be helping Henry out in his promotions for the song.

On the other hand, ‘1-4-3 (I Love You) will be available via online music sites on the day of its release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...