Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jesse McCartney Responds To Selena Gomez’s Crush Revelation!

JESSE MCCARTNEY & SELENA GOMEZ
Recent reports, Selena Gomez confess she had a crush on the Percy Jackson star Logan Lerman and now she revealed she had a crush on the singer-songwriter Jesse McCartney.

What Jesse can say about it? Is Jesse and Selena had a chance to be together? Why Selena had some revelations like this?

Excited to know what Jesse reactions about Selena's confession? Well, check out the story below!

Subsequently Selena Gomez’s young love revelation about Jesse McCartney, the singer-songwriter tells Access Hollywood that he think Selena is “very sweet” according to the latest celebrity update.

AccessHollywood.com’ Laura Saltman caught up with the 26 years old Jesse and got him to talk about the 21 years old beauty, who has an on-again, off-again relationship with Justin Bieber.

“That’s flattering. I love Selena. She’s amazing, she’s a great little singer,” Jesse told Access, upon hearing Selena confess Jess was a childhood crush.

In fact, Selena had revealed her onetime feelings for Jesse to Ryan Seacrest while speaking of Bieber’s often-obsessed fans, who have been very vocal about Selena online.

“I understand it. I was in love with Jesse McCartney when I was younger. I was 13 and my life, everything to me. And he was with Katie Cassidy and I was so upset. It’s obviously not nice and it’s not really a good feeling but I get it,” she told Ryan of Justin’s over-zealous fans.

Jesse explained that a friend alerted him regarding Selena’s crush.

“[He told me,] ‘Dude, you need to date her! This is your in,’” Jesse said with a smile, and then turned to the camera and addressed the “Come & Get It” singer directly.

                “Hey Selena, how are you?” Jesse said in a flirty tone.

Meanwhile, Jesse & Selena’s age difference wouldn’t be awkward now that he’s 26 and she’s 21, something Jesse acknowledged.

“Doesn’t seem that far off now… Well, who knows. I don’t want to upset the Biebs. I’ve met him a couple of times,” Jesse told Laura.

As a matter of fact, he also just met Selena, but was unaware of her feelings for him.

                “Selena is a sweetie, I met her like a month ago at a studio, she’s very sweet,” he added.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...