Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

‘Twilight’ Star Makes Buzz In Manila!

TAYLOR LAUTNER
Taylor Lautner of the highly-successful Twilight series is visiting Manila for the first time.

What Lautner thinks of Manila? What his first Impression?

Excited to know What Taylor Lautner says about Philippines? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, the highly-successful Twilight series star Taylor Lautner set foot in the Philippines for the first time and all he believed in about the good things of Philippines was true.

“What I’ve seen so far is awesome! I heard that Manila has beautiful people who are amazing and gracious, he said.

In fact the young actor was only dressed simple wearing a plain white t-shirt and a dark jacket – the kind of outfit he says he is most comfortable in.

“My personal style is comfort, which is huge for me. I like (to keep it) simple. I’m a t-shirt guy and I like comfortable jeans. What I love about this jacket (the one he’s wearing) is that you can dress it up or down. I can make it look real fancy or just keep cool and relaxed,” he shared.

The 21 years old Taylor reveals that he loves to have a lot of fun and have a good time.

                “I feel good about being 21. I feel so thankful because I’ve learned so much,” he said.

Taylor also feels blessed that he is doing what he loves to do – portraying different characters.

On the other hand, 5 years after playing the character of Jacob Black in the highly-successful “Twilight” franchise, he thinks it’s time to move on. The latest Bench endorser is doing the action-thriller “Tracers,” where he does what he considers are his most challenging stunts.

“Moving on from Jacob Black in the Twilight franchise gave us the opportunity to do other things. I wanna play many different roles. As much as I love Jacob, I want grow and challenge myself to do a variety of roles and become a better actor. That was what the franchise did to me,” he explained.

In addition, He is in love with his new role as a bike messenger in “Tracers.”

                “My character finds himself in serious debt. He’s a loner and is all by himself.”



The sports-minded actor did all the stunts himself the way he did in the Twilight franchise. And he trained long and hard for the movie.

                “I had to feel everything. I made sure I knew what I was doing.”

Meanwhile, Jacob left a wonderful message to his Filipino fans.

“Thank you so much for having me. I am honored to be here in behalf of Bench. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night. I won’t be here without you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...