Pages

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Sandra bullock: I Want Men In Spanx!

SANDRA BULLOCK
Sandra Bullock would love to meet a man who wears Spanx.

Why Sandra wants to meet man who wears ‘spanx’? In her next love life, is she wants a man in Spanx?

Excited to know more about Sandra’s story? Well, check out the story below!

In Sandra’s latest film The Heat, the actress’ FBI agent character is revealed to be wearing the stomach shaping underwear at one point. Sandra is proud to be a Spanx devotee and can’t get over the fact that types have been created specifically for males according to the latest celebrity update.

“Not at the moment, but God love them! I mean the high-waisted ones, the shorter ones that go a little longer in case you’re wearing a longer skirt, and now they have Manx for men! I wanna meet the men that own up to wearing them,” she laughed to British magazine Heat.

In fact, Sandra is known for her polished appearances on the red carpet and very rarely ends up on worst dressed lists. She loves Lanvin and Alberta Ferretti and previously claimed she would love to wear more outrages things as she believes fashion is art.

“Before a shoot or an event, if I’m not fitting into sample size, I think, ‘This is going to be a battle.’ If I had my daughters, I’d be in some abstract cellophane-wrapped piece that expresses something artistic. I love fashion. I love couture. I’m going to erect a shelf in my bedroom with an art light to be the spot for the shoes of the month. I want them to serve another purpose,” she said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...