Pages

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Megan Fox Pregnant!

MEGAN FOX
The American actress Megan Fox confirmed pregnant with her second baby.

How does it feel to Megan that she is pregnant again?

Excited to know the whole details? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, the 27 years old Megan and her husband Brian Austin Green are expecting a new addition to their family.

The two confirmed the wonderful news through their publicist Leslie Sloane Zelnick today.

“I can confirm Megan is expecting her second child with her husband Brian, they are both very happy,” Leslie confirmed to the New York Post.

As you remember, Megan and Brian have a son Noah Shannon Green who was born in September last year.

In fact, Megan is in the early stages of her pregnancy but has kept the news quiet on set so it didn't interfere with her work according to the reports of New York Post.

Megan also said that motherhood has changed her perspective on her career.

In January Megan told Marie Claire magazine that she and Brian were keen to add to their brood.

Along with being a mother to Noah, Megan is also stepmother to Brian’s 11 years old son Kassius from a previous relationship.

“I recognize the blessings when they come… the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son. All I wanted to do my whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it. I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. I find it very hard for me to do this stuff, because I feel like this isn't my job any more. My job is to be with him. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is,” she said previously.


Meanwhile, Megan has recently been filming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the new Transformers movie with director Michael Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...