Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Jay Park To Release Hot And Sexy Pictorial With Clara!

JAY PARK
Jay Park and Clara show their hot and sexiness pictorial in the upcoming issue of 1ST Look magazine.

Excited to see their photo? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, K-pop artist and rapper Jay Park released new fashion pictorial with K-pop actress Clara with entertainment and lifestyle magazine ‘1st Look.’



As you can see from their photo, Clara is showing off her body line in sexy street fashion look while Jay Park is posing on the floor while Clara is making a pose. The concept of the pictorial was ‘2013 ONE HIPHOP FESTIVAL’ and hip hop fans.

“I am fan of TYGA, who is also head liner for 2013 ONE HIPHOP FESTIVAL. I am very to be on stage with other hip hop artists,” Jay Park said.

At the studio, Jay Park showed free dance moves when back ground music was turned on the studio. He will be joining 2013 ONE HIPHOP FESTIVAL with his own b-boy crews under the name of ‘Park bum with B-boy crew’.

“I am also big fan of Nelly and 2PAC, I love hip hop music. I wish I could enjoy the festival after I finish my shooting with Saturday Night Live Korea (SNL Korea). Would they put me up on stage? I hope they do!” Clara shared.

At the moment, 2013 ONE HIPHOP FESTIVAL is organized by CJ E&M and it will be held on September 7 at KINTEX 8 hall, Ilsan, Korea. Including TYGA and NELLY, various hip hop artists are invited.

On the other hand, the rest of the photos of two hip hop lovers will be on September 05, 2013 edition issue of 1st Look Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...