Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SHINee’s Jonghyun Says He Didn’t Date Nine Muses’ Kyung Ree!

JONGHYUN AND KYUNG REE
SHINee’s Jonghyun denied the issue regarding the dating thing with Nine Muses’ Kyung Ree.

Is it true that Jonghyun and Kyung Ree are not dating?

Excited to know what the real score between Jonghyun and Kyung Ree? Well, check out the story below!

In the latest celebrity update, SHINee’s Jonghyun denied an eyewitness account that he went on a date with Nine Muses’ Kyung Ree. He just went out with his friends to see a movie and there is no celebrities involve.

“I see community sites have been talking about me a lot. To fill you in on what really happened, I went to see a movie with some friends, and they’re just my friends; they’re not celebrities. I hope no harm comes to those who had nothing do with it,” Jonghyun posted in his twitter account.

In fact, Jonghyun found out about it when his friend sent him a picture. He is glad that many people are care for him. He also apologize for the people are worried about him even though it’s not something he sorry about.

“I found out what happened when my friend sent me a picture. I’m happy that so many people care for me, but it’s late and you should get to bed – I’m sorry to those who were worried about me. I’m sorry even though it’s not something I should sorry about,” he tweeted.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was referring to rumors that started when a post uploaded on an online community on August 10, 2013. The post stated that the writer saw Jonghyun and Kyung Ree at the theater together and contained a picture that the writer declared showed the two celebrities.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...