Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Suzy Is Epitome Of timeless Elegance For ‘Harper’s Bazaar’!

SUZY
Suzy looks elegance and stunning for upcoming issue of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ magazine!

Excited to see how beautiful Suzy is? Well, check out the story and photos below!

In the latest celebrity update, Miss A’s Suzy mesmerized with her stunning beauty for ‘Harper’s Bazaar’!

In fact, Suzy dressed herself in ‘Swarovski’ Jewelry with chic flair, perfectly embodying the ‘goddess of the Silk Road’ concept.



Suzy’s porcelain skin and ‘nation’s first love’ image also made the photo shoot that much more breathtaking.

“Suzy showcased the jewelry perfectly with her various styling and poses, receiving praise from the staff,” a representative commented.



Meanwhile, Fans couldn’t take their eyes off to Suzy as she stunned in her gorgeous photo shoot for the magazine.



In previous Harper Bazaar released, Suzy still stands out by looking chic to toe against the beautiful backdrop of Paris, France where she traveled to for only this pictorial.



Suzy opened up her ‘Book of the House of Gu’ experience during the interview with the magazine.

“I had a lot of worries about taking on a historical drama prior to filming, but instead of perceiving it as a fantasy-historical drama, I thought of it as a melodrama with action scenes which helped my acting… The director didn’t give me a lot of suggestions but rather told me to do whatever I felt like doing. I think I can discover more about myself with more artistic freedom,” she shared.



Suzy also give a statement regarding her upcoming guest appearance on ‘Healing Camp.’

“Although I’m only 20 years old, I have my own life that others may not know about, and I think there are people who would want to hear my story,” Suzy commented.

Catch up the full pictorial of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’! in the August issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...